Write For Us
Thank you for your interest in writing an article for the Tutorials Mania blog. Tutorials Mania is a learning hub for enthusiasts around the globe, who wants to learn about technology, marketing, and productivity. We maintain our standards high, thus making the content well-structured and crafted in all the niches.
We aim to empower our readers and researchers to improve their technical skills and knowledge. The articles we publish cover almost all niches including Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning, Python, DevOps, MongoDB, Blueprism, and many technologies along with Website Design and Development, and Digital Marketing.
We accept TechNews & Guest Posts tailored with original and technically sound content, with references and meaningful visuals(images, charts, etc.). For a better idea, feel free to look at our recent articles.
Please email relevant submissions – to [email protected] and follow the submission guidelines below.
Tutorials Mania Guest Blog Submission Guidelines:
- The content in the article should be unique, and should not be published elsewhere online at any time.
- The focus of the article should be informing or inspiring the audience. Any articles stuffed with self-promotion will not be considered, of course, an occasional link to a helpful resource is permitted.
- Don’t forget to include a perfect Title for your blog.
- The article should fall between 800 – 1,500 words in length, should contain actionable advice or detailed insights, and should be written to a professional standard.
- Include a well-framed summary between 2-3 lines or up to 200 characters.
- We majorly support opinion to facts, references, and links. Submissions can include two external supporting links or references. And, are allowed to include 4-5 suggested tags(relevant to the topic).
- Include a brief author bio and URL of your website, social media, and/or available books, services, or resources.
- The article should be featured with lists, headers, bullet points, and other engaging formatting practices.
Tutorials Mania reserves the right to edit/update all submissions for length and to correct errors/typos.
Share your article in your personal social media pages, newsletter, brand social media pages, and community of fellow experts, which will help drive traffic and engagement towards your article.