Tutorials Mania owns, maintains, and operates a website https://tutorialsmania.com/, which offers curated and specifically designed technology training and certification programs. To deliver our training programs effectively and get available to the website, we collect the information according to the users. Tutorials mania values the trust and confidence placed by users and therefore, we maintain and follow the highest standards to protect your details.
- What information do we collect?
- Where we store the Data?
- What are our Intellectual Property Rights?
- How we use your Personal Information?
- What is the Disclosure of Your Information?
- How to Update your Personal Information?
- How to Delete your Personal Information?
- How to Cancel your account?
- What are the Choices regarding your Personal Data Control?
- What are the Lawful Bases for Processing?
- What are the details about Direct Marketing?
- How can you contact us with Queries?
1. What information do we collect?
If you are a student, employer, or any third party paying trainee, who supplies us their business contact information like Name, Address, Emails, Phone number, etc. are not shared with anyone and we don’t process sensitive personal information.
2. Where we store the Data?
3. What are our Intellectual Property Rights?
Unless stated, Tutorials Mania holds the sole rights of every piece of content including, layout, images, software, text, photographs, services, and other materials of the website. The trademarks and other logos of our website are not allowed to use for displaying at any commercial or non-commercial use without our knowledge. Furthermore, the content you downloaded from our website does not pass on the title or tights to use for any commercial purposes.
5. How we use your Personal Information?
We at Tutorials Mania use the data held about you in the following ways:
- For presenting the content effectively about our services.
- For providing information about our products and services, which you request.
- For carrying any of our obligations from any contracts including billing and other collections.
- For paying for any services through a credit card, we will only transmit your card information to that particular company to process.
- For allowing you to participate in the interactive features of our services you choose.
- For contacting you about any of products or services.
- To contact you about our Services
- In other ways, we may use your data to describe the information regarding the usage.
6. What is the Disclosure of Your Information?
7. How to Update your Personal Information?
We provide control setting to manage your personal information including the ability to:
8. How to Delete your Personal Information?
We provide you with the ability to request us to delete or erase some of your personal data if it is no longer essential to offer services to you.
9. How to Cancel your account?
You may lapse your subscription in cases where when we retain your information for a point of time if you choose to re-subscribe.
10. What are the Choices regarding your Personal Data Control?
You can opt to access your personal information collected from you, including login information. You can access your information like payment settings, communication preferences, and other personal data settings as per your requirement.
11. What are the Lawful Bases for Processing?
We only require your data on a lawful basis. Lawful bases include contract, consent, and legitimate interests.
12. What are the details about Direct Marketing?
Currently, we do not share any of our user’s personal information with third parties for direct sales without your permission.
13. How can you contact us with Queries?