What is Coronavirus?
The Covid-19 Coronavirus is a new disease, and scientists are still evaluating how it spreads from person to person, but these types of viruses tend to spread through coughing and sneezing droplets.
How is coronavirus spreading?
When an infected person coughs or sneezes, droplets from saliva and mucus are released. These droplets can fall on nearby people, inhale directly or pick them up by hand, and when someone touches the face, they move, causing an infection. Influenza viruses and common cold viruses also spread in this way.
The virus can also be transmitted through droplets that land on surfaces such as buses, trains, or desk seats. However, whether this is the main route of infection depends on how long the virus survives on the surface.
Anecdotal evidence is that the virus can spread from people to people before they have these symptoms. And before symptoms appear, other diseases such as influenza can infect another person from one person to another, but the extent of the occurrence of the Wuhan coronavirus is not well understood by scientists yet.
How to Protect yourself from coronavirus?
Be Alert & Stay Safe from Coronavirus…
1. Wash your hands frequently with water and apply soap every time you wash. Stir and scrub the hands (including the back, under the nails) between the fingers for at least 20 seconds. This will help you to kill viruses to some extent.
2. If the coughing person is too close, if sick, you can breathe droplets containing the COVID-19 Coronavirus. So stay away from the person who coughs or sneezes at least 1 meter (3 feet) away from themselves.
3. When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, throw them away in the trash and wash your hands.
4. The face mask blocks liquid droplets, providing a degree of protection. However, small aerosol particles cannot be blocked by masking material. There are also some symptoms that some viruses may infect people through the eyes, keeping the eyes exposed.
5. If you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, you should seek immediate medical attention as it may be caused by a respiratory infection or other serious diseases. Call in advance and notify your doctor/adviser about your nearest trip or contact with the traveler.
6. Avoid live animals and surface contact with animals when visiting on-site markets in disaster areas.
7. If you return from the disaster area within the past two weeks, stay indoors and avoid contact with others for 14 days. This means that you don’t go to work, school, or public places.
8. Stay at home when you are sick and clean surfaces such as doorknobs and countertop s thoroughly with disinfectants.
9. Eat plenty of ginger, garlic, and pepper, such as pepper, sweet and savory, and don’t go to cold areas.
10. Try to expose your self more to the sun, which prevents from virus attacks.
11. And avoid close contact with the sick people
12. Always try to drink hot water.
13. Wearing Face maks in public areas can help you to protect from the affected people.
The information in this article is only a piece of health advice to protect yourself from Coronavirus. But Always consult your doctor or other qualified medical practitioners for medical conditions or health purposes.
A Blog From Tutorials Mania…